The SavvySuite Hotfix 220.127.116.11 now available
syscovery publishes major or minor releases of its SavvySuite Software about twice a year. In the intervals, i.e. about 3 months after each release, we provide our customers with a hotfix. It does not contain any functional changes, but only corrections and bug fixes. Each SavvySuite release can be used as an update for an existing installation (in release 18.104.22.168 or newer) as well as a new first time installation.
As of now, release 22.214.171.124 is available for download in the Customer Interaction Center for all customers with a software maintenance contract. In this release were fixed
- 2 errors in database operation
- 9 bugs in the new web application
- 5 errors in the decentralized catalog administration
- 8 errors in the process control
- 8 errors in the administration application
- 1 error in the data structure
- 16 other fixes that were not published as known bugs in the CIC because they had no direct impact on users.
For details, please refer to the Release Notes available for download from the Customer Interaction Center or the published Knowledge Base articles.