SavvySuite Foundation (B10)
If you are dealing with SavvySuite in the future, they would like to get an overview of concepts, basic functionalities and vocabulary of SavvySuite. What are the possible uses of the different modules in practice?
To get a feel for how new requirements or previous processes can be implemented in SavvySuite, you want to get best practice ideas for item design and process design.
Through the training, you will build a knowledge base to successfully participate in more advanced training or to effectively co-design workshops.
The training provides you with basic knowledge on the use of SavvySuite by means of examples. A central part of the training are the practical exercises, in which you learn which possibilities the SavvySuite web application offers.
- Employees in SavvySuite projects
- Members of the business operations team
- Catalog managers
- Solution architects in the area of service management, identity management
IT coordinators of the business units
- Introduction to Service Lifecycle Management with SavvySuite
- Presentation of usage scenarios of the SavvySuite
- What are the technical and functional components of SavvySuite?
- Which target audiences are addressed?
- How does an order process work in the web application?
- Asset management: Display and manage equipment
- Service catalog: Create services, catalog structure, orderability rules
- Request Management: Possible business processes, process steps, status tracking
- Work Order Management: Process tasks
- Transport Management: Transport changes in the system landscape
- Organization Base: Representation of organizational structures, substitutions
- Invoice Management: Concept and process of cost allocation
- Identity Management: Designing and executing processes for persons
- Entitlement Management: Concept and process flow
- Presentation of typical application scenarios and best practices
- Getting to know the license model and support
Training type and duration
Virtual classroom, 2 days of approx. 8 hours each
Price: 1180,- Euro net plus VAT. Price per participant